Saturday, November 10, 2012

Its all too surreal

Surrealism seems to be that place between fantasy and reality and its a place that adopts the unexpected.  Salvador Dali was the artist I picked to look at and then I found Vladimir Kush.  Inspired by Salvador Dali his paintings are often more romantic than intense.  They often portray a sense of hope with his use of nature to inspire the natural.  Boats with butterflies with Sails usually are, owls that make up the underground cobblestones of an ancient English city.  Vladmir Kush creates an emotional response within me, and it is a nice one geared towards the wonder and intrinsic nature of all things.  Today I set about bringing surrealism into the forefront of any artistic talent I could find.  The following website were my inspiration to get started.  I was hoping more for a join the dots version of how to make a surrealistic art piece, but apparently it is not that easy.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2120801_paint-surrealistic-art.html

http://arts-fine-gallery.co.uk/index.php/artistblogs/art-history/11-how-to-paint-a-surreal-painting






No comments:

Post a Comment