Monday, November 19, 2012

The Greenie is in me

Reading today about Green Art inspired me to work on a final piece to discuss the environment.  In my mind  the world we live on is a living organism that needs to be considered and kept as a feasible and desirable place for all things to live.  At this stage I am considering picking up all of the cigarette butts off the beach or ground (this is a pet hate of mine) and creating an art piece that has the form of a cork board but is actually made of cigarette butts.To that  I will pin a note saying that humans are not the only things that every cigarette does damage to.
Recycling, picking up after yourself and minimizing waste by saying no to extra plastics and packaging are become more and more prominent issues in our throw away and fast food drive by world.

No comments:

Post a Comment